Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Camera!

I'm the proud new owner of a Nikon D80 DSLR!  Or at least I was a month or so ago when I got it.  I don't update this very often, just when the mood strikes.  Anyways, I had been scoping DSLRs out for a couple months and decided to finally go for it (permission from my wife to spend a bunch of money was also key).  I picked up the D80 with two lenses; 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6 VR Nikkors.  I love it!  I take way too many pictures of our dog, but he's just so photogenic. Here's an example to commemorate the event.  I took this on the day I got the camera; we took Jack and went to Core Creek Park here in Newtown.  It was late afternoon, which is a great time to take pictures.  This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken so far with the new camera.

No comments: